The Stream is Flowing
Welcome to the reflections of Pastor Greg Ruble, lead pastor for Living Streams Community Church. These are posts of some random thoughts, prayers and experiences from my journey as our family serves God in this new church. If you live in the McCordsville/Mt.comfort area and don't have a church home, come worship with us. We'd love to see you in the Stream!


Wednesday, January 23, 2008
On Our Way!
Hi Friends, it's been 2 1/2 weeks since we announced the call to go and start a church. Already my faith has been challenged and my heart tested as I see how inadequate I am for this path but my God is way BIG and His calling is sure. The FYI lunch is on February 10 here at BRCC. I am continuing to pray and ask God for the gifts to lead a group of His followers away from our safe harbor into uncharted waters. I covet your prayers for direction, wisdom and divine connections as we invite people to come, look for a place to meet and refine our purpose. Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment